We always try to ensure our prices are as transparent as possible.
CBMP prescriptions are issued one month at a time. The medication costs between £2 to £10 a day. Patients are prescribed either cannabis flower to be vaporised and / or cannabis oil to be ingested. The cost of medication will vary depending upon the condition and the type of medication prescribed. Please note that exact prices of your medication can only be confirmed during your consultation.
We welcome referrals from existing patients, please ensure that the patient you refer mentions your name when booking. By referring a new patient, who subsequently attends an Initial Consultation, you may qualify for a complimentary repeat prescription.
- All consultations are currently taking place via secure video-link
- A medical questionnaire must be completed before initial consultations
- Patients are required to consent to information sharing with their GP
- Our Patient Care Coordinators are there to support you every step of the way
We always ensure our prices are as transparent and affordable as possible.
You get a free eligibility assessment call from our specialist who will assess your condition, your needs and symptoms to understand your suitability.
During your Initial Consultation, the Consultant will confirm your eligibility for future shared care appointments.
If medical cannabis has been effective and well-tolerated, your doctor may ask to you to book a follow up every 3 months.
Consultant Follow Up £99
GP Follow Up
In between follow up appointments, patients can request a repeat prescription by just filling a form.
*Please contact with clinic to book GP Follow Up
Request a Callback
Our friendly patient care coordinators will contact you to answer any questions you may have and to help you on your medical cannabis journey.
- Book appointment and follow ups
- Carry out quick eligibility assessments
- Provide more information on medical cannabis and conditions we treat