What is Project Twenty21?
Project TWENTY21 is Europe’s first and largest national medical cannabis registry. It allows eligible patients to access medical cannabis prescription at a discounted price, and have their treatment tracked by Drug Science.
Drug Science will use the data from Project Twenty21 to provide evidence for NHS funding of medical cannabis treatment.
Why join Project Twenty21?
- You help us move closer to our ultimate goal of improving access to medical cannabis on the NHS by providing us with your data. We do this by asking patients to fill out a few questionnaires once every 3 months.
- You’re in safe hands with some of the UK’s leading medical cannabis clinicians prescribing at our participating clinics.
- You can trust that your prescribed product will be high quality, as the study is supported by multiple industry partners offering EU GMP-certified products.
- Drug Science is completely independent and observational, so there is no bias when it comes to which clinic you choose or what you will be prescribed.
- We have worked with the licensed-producers to offer competitive prices on all Twenty21 products.
Medical cannabis treatments are currently only available privately in the UK as they are not covered by the NHS. We are working hard with Project Twenty21 to provide safety and efficacy data to the NHS to change this, but until that time we can only provide this as a paid service. Please find our pricing below.
- Initial Consulation: £149
- Consultant Follow Up: £99
- GP Follow Up: £79
- Repeat prescriptions: £15
Are you a qualifying patient?
Project TWENTY21’s current registry is accepting patients who suffer a wide range of conditions and have already unsuccessfully tried a minimum of two traditional treatments.
You don’t need a referral from your doctor to make an appointment, but you will need to provide medical records or a referral letter from your specialist – we can help you with this.
Find out if you are eligible by booking a free call with one of our Patient Care Coordinators by submitting the form below.
Request a Callback
Our friendly patient care coordinators will contact you to answer any questions you may have and to help you on your medical cannabis journey.
- Book Consultations and Follow-Ups
- Carry out quick Eligibility Assessments
- Provide more information on medical cannabis and conditions we treat